To put all chances on your side, we’ve included useful advice and tips for your application.
Like most large employers, we receive many applications. Making yours stands out and differentiating yourself from the other candidates requires careful reflection on your skills and on how well they match the role you are applying for.
Here are some points to consider:
• Make sure you complete your application fully and correctly
• Make sure that you’ve presented clear evidence that you possess all the qualities and skills we require
• Think of the person reviewing your application. Break long sections into shorter paragraphs and develop the details of your application
• We are interested in what you’ve done, but we are especially interested in what you’ve achieved and learned
• Check grammar and spelling, and get someone to proofread your application
• Be yourself and stand out. Let us see your skills, personality and experience
The best advice we can give you? Don’t forget to prepare!
If your initial job application is successful, we will contact you to set up an interview. Interviews are a great way for us to get to know each other and understand if we are the right match.
We’d recommend that you consider:
• Read about who we are and how we work in this website
• Arrive early and introduce yourself
• Sit up straight and make eye contact with the interviewer
• Speak with clarity and confidence
• Talk about your strengths and weaknesses
• Listen and be attentive to the interviewer
• After the interview, reflect on the experience including what went well and how you could improve in the future
• Let us know if any of your information changes